Thursday, December 5, 2013

Any over 1.5 goals strategy for football?

Betting / trading on over goals is a favourite of mine in football. My over 1.5 goals strategy is when I combine two together, and put them both in one multiple to increase the overall winnings.

Most all the over 1.5 goals markets have odds of around 1.30 to 1.40. I tend to not pick any if they are under 1.30. The reason I do it this way is that when you combine two together it is almost even money or thereabouts.

For example I target what two selections I want, and if one is 1.36 and the other is 1.44, when I place a £10 bet on this being a double my overall winnings will be £9.69! Doing it this way just means you have to get more correct than wrong and you will always be in profit.

I am quite confident of my ability to select two over 1.5 games, and to get more right than wrong over the long term.

Additionally and this is very important with the method I am using. I tend to do this when both games will be starting at the same kick-off time, and the reason I do this is I keep an eye on the scores live.

If one game has already went over 1.5 goals, say for example it is 1-1 with 20 minutes played. I know this part of the double bet has won. I can now solely concentrate on the other match. If I feel that goals are not going to come I can lay the 1.5 goals and still get out for a profit. Doing this gives you a strategy to trade your position.

No comments:

Post a Comment